
Brad took this picture of Sarah and we thought we would share. We think she is so cute. Well as you all know Mom and Dad are down here visiting. The first day they were here mom fell and broke her foot. So she has been hobbling around the past few days. We made her feel better today by taking her to Cafe Rio (I know you are all jealous). We went to the ballet dress rehersal today and the girls did well. It will be fun to see the real thing on Saturday. Well that's all for now. We will try to get a picture of the cast and post it.
5 comments:
She is soooo cute. I want to see her in real life now. I wish I were there to go the recital too. I loved the one I got to see with Catie in it. Take pictures of that, and the foot.
Does her hair color resemble Amy's or Brad's? I am still trying to figure it out. hee hee
She looks so cute. Her skin looks good too.
I want to see the foot and the x-ray.
Very cute girls!!! Hey I am up for Cafe Rio sometime, we should really get together.
Post a Comment