Saturday, September 16, 2006
It's cold
We have had a low front move in today and it is cold. I had to take Catie shopping because she only had one pair of pants. So we left everyone at home and went shopping and got some lunch. It was very fun. We spent the morning going from one soccer game to the next. Catie's was at 8:00 and it was cold. They won 3-0. So they are 4-2 in the season. Then we went on to Nathan's game which was at 10:00. You would think that it would have warmed up but it was colder. I took Sarah home to be with Catie where it was a little warmer. I wish I had a camera so that I could share the moments with you. Nathan has this look on his face every time he scores a goal. It is really cute. He has to look at his daddy for approval and of course Brad is so proud. He is going to be quite the athlete. Catie is a great goalie on her team. She even stopped a penalty kick today. We have had a great day so far. It is going to end with a date night for me out to Outback. I am so excited! We have a $50 gift certificate so it is basically free. I sure need a break after the last couple of weeks that I have had. Well by for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like your having a well deserved great day. Go Catie and Nathan!
You need to get a camera. I want to see all the fum photos!
Ya I want to see the FUM photos too!! Hehe
Hey, don't make fun of me.
Post a Comment