Friday, October 27, 2006

TGIF again

I have to say this is not the first post that I have written since my last. I have tried two time previous and have lost it in the connection. I didn't have the patience or the time to write it again. We only have a few more days until Halloween and the kids are so excited. Brad will actually be here to take them trick or treating. I am so grateful. I will hopefully borrow a camera and post some pictures of my cute kids.

Catie is really excited because tomorrow she gets to go see a BYU girls soccer game with her team. They are going to the Brick oven for dinner and then to the game. Unfortunately I cannot go because I have to help with the Ward party tomorrow night. I hope she has a great experience. Her goal is to play soccer for BYU someday. She also had a birthday this week and turned 11. I can't beleive I have an 11 year old. I know my parents are probably saying I can't beleive I have a 34 year old. This next month is very busy for birthdays in our family.

Tomorrow is official sleep in day. I am not getting out of bed until I have too. I can't wait for the time to change so we don't have to get up in the dark anymore. I feel like it is still nighttime. I don't know how we did it all those years with early morning seminary. It was barely light by the time we went to school.

Well as usual I have someone crying for me. Until next time.

3 comments:

Lara said...

You are getting so old, almost as old as me. How fun for Catie! Tell her to get the feast for one. Always my Brick Oven favorite.

Judy Taylor said...

Next year? YW for Catie! Man, Amy, you are old! My mom will soon have 2 children that are 50! She must be really old!

Melinda Palmer said...

That's sweet for Catie! That would be so fun! I can't believe she's 11! Wow!