Tuesday, July 10, 2007
This is our most recent family picture. I realized that some of these pictures are out of order but this is a little of what we have been up to. We are now anticipating our long awaited Corbett Family reuinion which will be in two weeks. I am excited because instead of me travelling to Canada this summer everyone is coming here to see me. We will be spending a week up in Park City and we are all looking forward to it. Other than that we have doing the usual. Boating, swimming, gardening and being lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes! Thank you finally! I love the pictures...I haven't seen those from Colorado, and Nathan singing almost brought me to tears. I'm excited to come a little early with mom and dad. Can I stay with you?
Cute pictures! That's a really nice family one and the ones of Nathan are great. We're so excited to come next week.
Post a Comment