Tuesday, May 09, 2006
It's Tuesday
What a busy day. I got up exercised, went to the dentist, took Sarah to the Dr., picked up her perscription, picked up the girls from school, took Catie to Soccer practice, came home, made dinner, fed Sarah, ate dinner, cleaned the kitchen and now I have a moment to sit. I had a sensative tooth so I had to go to the dentist to have it fixed. I have anxiety over the dentist, so he gave me some laughing gas and let me watch Seinfeld. That help a lot. He had to dig out some fractures in my teeth. Luckily they weren't big or else I would have had to have a crown. Anyway I hope the problem is solved. Sure wish Sean was here. We found out today that Sarah has some acid reflux. She has a horse voice without a cold or cough. The doctor put her on prevacid I hope that solves the problem. There is so much guess work to having a baby. She got her first set of shots today and she was not happy at all. I hate the shots for little babies. Well I've got to put the kids to bed now and get ready to go have my hair cut. I hope it turns out. My sisters will laugh if I hate it because I always hate my hair cuts. Oh well it grows. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very busy girl... acid reflux? That's no good. Good to figure it out though so she doesn't end up like Brad.
Post a Comment