Thursday, May 04, 2006
Just another day!
Well today has been busy as usual. We went grocery shopping and to ballet. I got to visit with Anne Marie today. We are excited about the Corbett family Blog. It is fun to read the entries. Tomorrow Brad, Nathan, Sarah and I are going to the Zoo for Annie's field trip. Brad is a volunteer chaperone and I am going just to tag along. Nathan is pretty excited about it. I am too because I won't have a bored little Nathan on my hands. We finally got Sarah in her crib. She has been sleeping on a double bed in her room surrounded by pillows. I hope she likes it. I don't want to be up all night with her because she hates her bed. There is no rest for the weary. I get two date nights this weekend and I am so excited. I have a baby sitter for tomorrow and Saturday. I haven't seen my hubby in a while because he was in China so I figured we could go out twice. I am really looking forward to the break. Well time for bed. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good work on the blogging Amy.
I'm so glad to see you writing for yourself now. Keep it coming, and put some recent pics of the kiddies up for my enjoyment!
Amy..nice work on the blog. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment