Wednesday, November 19, 2008
When it rains it pours
It sure seems like when something goes wrong in your life that it always comes in multiples. Today my car is dead and I have to have it towed and fixed. My oven broke last night and hopefully can be fixed. Catie had strep throat and Sarah is barking. I hope that is the end of it for now. I am greatful for these small trial. I think I can manage them. It is just a pain in the rear. I now have to spend part of my day at the car dealership. Hopefully they can give me a rental. I had to call my neighbor to take the kids this morning. Thank goodness for good neighbors. I hope the rest of you are having a better day then I am. Maybe I will get myself some Cafe Rio on the way home. And a big Dr. Pepper. Isn't it sad that food can always make it better. Until next time. Goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's all sad! I'm sorry. Hope the cafe rio made things better!!
Post a Comment