Just as fast as the snow comes here is Utah it is gone. I am hoping for some more. It reminds me of home. I am going to lunch today with a few friends for my birthday. I am really excited. My birthday is not until Sunday so I will be celebrating early. Sarah's birthday is tomorrow. She will be three and binki free. We lost the last binki and she is now free of it. She has slept all night since we got rid of it. I feel like a new woman.
Our primary program is on Sunday. It will be a busy weekend because of it. I will be glad when it is all done. Then I have to do sharing time. I think I will colapse after church. That's all for now. I am trying to be better at blogging. Until next time.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute blog you have. Hopefully Sarah will keep sleeping through the night that would be awesome for you. Have fun at lunch.
Post a Comment